1.5M Cat6 Network Patch Lead – Orange
Our Cat6 UTP RJ45-RJ45 550MHz Snagless Booted Patch Cables offer more bandwidth than our standard Cat5e cables and will “future-proof” your network. With increases in data transfer, you’re going to need that extra bandwidth to keep your network running smoothly and efficiently.
Our Cat6 Patch Leads are top of the line when it comes to building and maintaining your networking infrastructure. Our Cat 6 UTP Patch Cables are suitable for all your data and networking requirements. They are manufactured using flexible stranded Cat 6 utp (unshielded twisted pair) cable and are available in 10 different colours from 0.25m up to 20m in most colours, with a limited range of Blue Cat6 Patch Leads now available up to 50m. All Cat6 patch cables have a flush moulded boot. Typically used on 100 Mbit/s Ethernet networks and gigabit Ethernet networks but are Fast Ethernet 10G BASE-T capable.
Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) patch cable with moulded boots.
Common Use: Network cables, Ethernet cables and UTP Cables. Connecting a PC to a ethernet hub/router/switch.
- Impedance Matched
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Unique PVC Jacket
- Snag Free Boots
- Strain Relief
- Standards Tested
- Meet or exceed current Cat6 proposed standards.
- UL Listed
- Certified to Fast Ethernet 10G BASE-T
- ISO/IEC 11801 & TIA/EIA 568B Approved
- 4 Pairs
- RJ-45 Connectors
- Connector: RJ45 Unsheilded Connector With 3U” Gold Plated
- Plug Body: PVC Molded
- Cable Sheath Material: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Cable: UTP CAT6 Cable in a choice of Colours Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow and White.
- 24AWG Stranded 4 pairs Cable, Conductor, PVC Jacket.