10M Cat5e Network Patch Lead – Purple
Our Cat5e UTP RJ45-RJ45 350MHz Snagless Booted Patch Cables are top of the line when it comes to building and maintaining your networking infrastructure. Our Cat 5e UTP Patch Cables are suitable for all your data and networking requirements. They are manufactured using flexible stranded Cat 5e utp (unshielded twisted pair) cable and are available in 10 different colours from 0.25m up to 20m in most colours, with a limited range of Blue Cat5e Patch Leads now available up to 50m. All Cat5e patch cables have a flush moulded boot. Typically used on 100 Mbit/s Ethernet networks and gigabit Ethernet networks.
Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) patch cable with moulded boots.
Common Use: Network cables, Ethernet cables and UTP Cables. Connecting a PC to a ethernet hub/router/switch.
- Impedance Matched
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Unique PVC Jacket
- Snag Free Boots
- Strain Relief
- Standards Tested
- Meet or exceed current Cat5e proposed standards.
- UL Listed
- Certified to 350 MHz
- EIA/TIA Approved
- 4 Pairs
- RJ-45 Connectors
- Connector: RJ45 Unsheilded Connector With 3U” Gold Plated
- Plug Body: PVC Molded
- Cable Sheath Material: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Cable: UTP CAT5e Cable in a choice of Colours Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow and White.
- 24AWG Stranded 4 pairs Cable, Conductor, PVC Jacket.